Friday, December 23, 2011

My Father's UFO encounter in 1981

Exactly 30 years ago, my father experienced a UFO encounter. I was only 5 years old. I went with my dad camping in the mountains for the annual deer hunting trip. There was usually a camp site setup there with the same old couple who welcomed us. It was peaceful in the mountains, except for the fact that my dad experienced a UFO encounter in 1981.

Feather Falls of Oroville, California is located north of Sacramento and past Yuba City. Feather Falls features the most extravagant nature sites in Northern California. We camped in the heart of the Feather Fall's Mountains, a place I remember like it was yesterday. 

You could smell the firewood burning. I remember walking through the tall grass. I melted my first marshmallows on a stick. Smokey the Bear (a person in a costume of course) once visited the camp site to teach me about the danger of fire. I also got in trouble for pointing a BB gun around the camp site.

A few campers complained to my dad, refusing to forget about the BB gun event. It was at that time I got stung by a wasp. The bee bite was unbearable, constantly itching and burning like fire. These were great moments. 

One night, my dad left to use the restroom out in the woods. He went along with another female camper. I know what you're thinking, but I doubt anything happened between the two. The husband was also there too. Shortly after, my dad returned to the camp site. He told everyone he saw a UFO hovered directly above them. The lady confirmed the UFO encounter.

I asked my dad this morning again about this UFO encounter from 30 years ago. He claimed he was in "disbelief" as the UFO made him feel an "out of this world experience." My dad's story is consistent. I asked him the same questions in 2007. He never forgot about the UFO encounter.

You think he would forget about the UFO encounter since most people assume Aliens are science fiction. UFOs are real. They usually visit desolate locations. You won't find a UFO flying above a populated area.  

It is exactly 30 years ago that my dad had a UFO encounter in the Feather Falls Mountain in Oroville, California. The UFO encounter occurred nearby the camp site. I remember the exact moment my dad told me he saw a UFO. It stunned his body. The UFO experience resembled an out of body experience or a sleep paralysis effect.

Past UFO victims seem to describe having a lucid dreaming experience. My father's face turned pale white. I know he would never make up the UFO experience. I discussed his UFO encounter with family and friends. It makes a good story, though the person experiencing the UFO encounter usually have paralyzing fear during the event. The most popular Alien movie of that time was Steven Spielberg's Close Encounters of the Third Kind (1977). Popular culture identify Aliens as mainstream Hollywood. 

My father's UFO encounter is an event that proves there are Aliens. We are not alone. Sooner than later, Aliens will make themselves known to the world. People are terrified of UFOs. It is never a positive experience a UFO encounter. In result of a UFO experience, fear takes over the body. The mind questions UFO encounters as they are lucid dreams, an act which a dreamer realizes the reality of a dream while dreaming.

UFOs and Aliens are probably scoping out Earth, investigating our way of life. There are some horror stories involving UFO encounters. The Fourth Kind movie depicts fictional Alien abduction in Alaska. Watch the UFO movie to see how Hollywood portrays Alien abduction. My father's UFO encounter in 1981 is an intriguing event that connects me back to my camping memories and the truth behind Alien existence.       

Do you have a UFO encounter to share? Leave your comments below. Thanks.         

No comments:

Post a Comment